Meditation Foundations Teaching Module
NOVEMBER 1- DECEMBER 10, 2018
In this immersive online experience, students will learn how to teach foundational content of meditation practices, how to incorporate the skills required for & enhanced by meditation into movement classes and how to use your own meditation practice to enhance your teaching skills.
This class is a companion to Kelly's Meditation Foundations Immersion. To participate in this course, you must also be enrolled in the Meditation Foundations Immersion.
To be successful in this immersion, students should:
- have some prior experience with meditation prior to the contemporaneous Meditation Foundations course,
- have at least one full year of teaching experience,
- have a well-established daily asana and meditation practice.
(Not sure if this class is for you? Connect via emailing email@example.com and we can talk!)
In this course, students will receive support in teaching. To facilitate this project, participants will receive teaching assignments every week. In class, we'll discuss the data gathered in completing these teaching assignments.
- Tuesdays: students receive email with the plan for the week;
- Wednesdays: we gather online in real-time at 2pm Pacific Standard Time;
- Thursdays: students receive email with resources and homework for the week to come.
UPON SIGNING UP
- After purchasing this course, you will receive a welcome newsletter introducing the details of our work together, a reading list and other preliminary information.
Kelly Sunrose, E-RYT 500, YACEP, shares methods for applying the age-old technology of Yoga to 21st-century life. She offers her students tools for living deeply creative, empowered and aligned lives. Through extensive study with her beloved teachers and thousands of hours logged in her personal practice, Kelly clearly shares philosophy, movement, mantra, breath-work and meditation techniques.
Kelly has been pouring herself into teaching yoga & meditation since 2006, and has been practicing since 1997. Her offerings are intended to be a bridge between the traditional practices and the pace of modern life. She offers support to students who are as curious about the process of learning as they are the subject itself. She is transparent about her methods of learning and teaching and seeks to share these methods far and wide. She is a forever student of process. In her contemplative practice, in art and in creating consensus from conflict. Kelly incorporates these seemingly disparate elements to create transformative experiences.
Connect with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org