AIR & SPACE// transformative breathing with Kelly Sunrose
Your breath is serious medicine. It is a potent indicator of your inner state and a vehicle for transforming that inner state.
Treat it with reverence and the utmost respect.
A breath-therapy session with Kelly is powerful, yet radically gentle. Kelly has logged thousands of hours of practice and teaching and she brings her skills of curiosity, creativity and intuition to these sessions along with a carefully curated cache of breathing techniques.
- Your investment includes an 90-minute session with Kelly, where we'll begin by discussing the current state of affairs in your life and breath, followed by a guided breath-session. We'll end our work by processing what emerged through the breath.
- Following this session, Kelly creates & shares a guided audio breathing practice just for you.
This is for you
- you feel stuck in your breath or life and are ready to devote your time and intention to your breathing practice;
- you are on the verge of something big and are ready to align BIG TIME;
- you are on the other side of something big and are reading to integrate and regulate;
- you are totally overspent energetically and in need of a major reset or rest.
About your guide:
Kelly Sunrose, ERYT-500, YACEP, shares methods for applying the age-old technology of Yoga to 21st-century life. She offers her students tools for living deeply creative, empowered and aligned lives. Through extensive study with her beloved teachers and thousands of hours logged in her personal practice, Kelly clearly shares philosophy, movement, mantra, breath-work and meditation techniques.
Kelly’s offerings are intended to be a bridge between the traditional practices and the pace of modern life. She offers support to students who are as curious about the process of learning as they are the subject itself. She is transparent about her methods of learning and teaching and seeks to share these methods far and wide. She is a forever student of process. In her contemplative practice, in art and in creating consensus from conflict. Kelly incorporates these seemingly disparate elements to create transformative experiences.